crazy legs: the blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yeah, so it's been a while since we posted...so what? We have a 9-1/2 month old baby and are working full time - what have you been doing?

It was really annoying when people would tell us after each of Colin's milestones (smiling, turning over, etc) that we should "just wait until he starts crawling and walking". I guess I am still irritated by other parents trying to frighten me with stuff further down the road, but boy, were they right - and it pains me to say that. That boy is into EVERYTHING. The poor cat doesn't get a moment's peace these days. It's quite an elaborate dance between those two - Colin advances and squeals. Frankie retreats. Colin plops down on his butt and then lunges in Frankie's direction. Frankie trots and hides behind me. It can last for literally minutes. Fascinating.

In other news.....

**Colin moved over to his new daycare provider on Monday. Our last provider, Lisa, is moving at the end of this month...*sniff*...we'll miss her!

**We spent last weekend at Grandma and Grandpa McB's where Patrick and I were largely ignored. Colin played in his new pool in the backyard. Now, I'm not sure how many kids have 2 pools, but my instinct tells me that there's something wrong about that.


Poolside


**Colin gets to go to his second ex-utero baseball game this weekend. It's the annual RSNA picnic with the Kane County Cougars. They're playing Quad Cities Cobras or something. Good thing it isn't the Ft. Wayne Wizards...they all stoopid in Ft. Wayne...don't you read Men's Health?

I'll make sure that Patrick puts up one of his more entertaining and better written posts soon. Although Colin could be talking by that time....and we've been warned about that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home