crazy legs: the blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Frankie Factor

Since Frankie was pretty much considered my first child before Colin came around, many have asked how he is handling the new arrival. The answer, surprisingly, is with indifference. Frankie will sniff Colin's head when I'm holding him or when he's in his bouncy seat. He'll also pin his ears back should Colin let out with an eardrum piercing scream. Other than that, he hasn't had much of a reaction - you know, like a cat, if it doesn't really affect him directly then he doesn't really care that much. Frankie's main concerns revolve around him getting fed when he's supposed to and the occasional scratch on the head - nothing more, nothing less.

For giggles, I wanted to get a photo of the two side by side. To my horror, indeed, I see that Colin is really only about 1/2 the size of Frankie. Yes, everyone, my cat is huge. There. I said it. Let's move on.

1 Comments:

  • Actually posted by Heidi, but the photo uploader is in my name. In case anyone cares.

    Frankie's other main concern revolves around getting under my feet when I'm carrying the boy. What a little snot.

    By Blogger Patrick, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home