crazy legs: the blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

In Memoriam

Last week, my grandmother (and Colin's great-GM) Edith passed away. She was 85 and had lived a very full life. We had a nice ceremony for her in Wisconsin, and then my parents flew off with her to upstate New York to rejoin her with my grandfather who preceded her in death in 1978.

We're sad, but also happy that she was able to know her great-grandson before she left this world. That's the greatest gift that we could have received.

Lots of people have sent along wonderful wishes of support. Our thanks to all.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks so much for the wonderful note. I know Dad and I really appreciate how much you helped us get through this difficult lose. As you mentioned in the blog, at least G-grandma got to spend some time watching the next generation and enjoyed each and every minute of it.
    Mom and Dad W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home