crazy legs: the blog

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A word from our hero

Multi-tasking

Colin likes to sit on my lap when I'm on the computer and pound on the mouse and mash his hand into the keyboard until the PC beeps several error messages in a row.

Usually I'm trying to keep him from doing this, mostly in fear that he'll break this several-hundred dollar machine. However, I realized that Colin is also just mimicking what he sees me doing here and it could also be a learning experience for him to begin blogging as well. Also, it'd be interesting to see what he would have to say about his feelings and his views on the world around him.

Allow me to let Colin express himself, in ways only he can:




jh azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




ioohhhhhhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb7777777777777f v/'//////////////111111111n 4ooooooooooooooooty


















88888bm, bbbbbbm ughbghg99A AAAAAAAAAAA\\FTR FTTGYA5rrrr5xxxxt



Well, I learned a valuable lesson here today: Babies type just like they speak. Except there are a lot fewer slashes. And I agree with Colin: 4ooooooooooooooooty!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home