crazy legs: the blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

File under: Non-baby items

See, here's what I'm talking about when I mentioned we need the create a blog category for non-baby related news. From Gapers Block:

Fat Tire on the road to Chicago

Beer enthusiasts, especially those who've spent time west of the Mississippi, have reason to celebrate: Fat Tire Ale is coming to Chicago. While on a Friday night outing to Whirlyball for a friend's birthday, I spotted a sign proclaiming the impending arrival of Fat Tire, which is one of my favorite beers and has never been distributed east of the big river (though at least one Chicago bar sells it clandestinely). I emailed New Belgium Brewery to confirm, and they've told me it's true—22oz "bomber" bottles of Fat Tire should start showing up here in February.


While it's not Colin-related, some of his relatives (are you out there, Uncle John?) may be happy to hear this. And I'm not above playing a little Whirlyball to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home