crazy legs: the blog

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Some Astonishingly Cute Things Colin Is Now Doing

Besides having a smile that would melt anyone's heart, Colin is now becoming more and more like a little person with new expressions and habits that just kill me. Bear with me as I launch into another list -

-- When he is seriously unhappy, that bottom lip sticks out a half mile in what is becoming a world class pout. We can't help but laugh and found out the hard way that he really, really hates being laughed at when he's upset.

-- When taking a bottle, Colin's hands are promptly clasped together across his chest and his little feet move up and down as if working the accelerator on a car.

-- The squealing. It's absolutely adorable and seems to surprise him whenever one erupts from him while we're playing.

-- Finally, on the not-so-cute front, it appears that my son is naturally growing a mullet. The hair on top is coming in sparsely while in the back, his hair is just spilling over his collar. Yipes, I really hope someday he doesn't run around in a t-shirt that reads "Business in Front, Party in the Back". Please kill me if I've brought a Nascar fan into this world.

P.S. Congrats to my co-worker Andrea and her husband Joe who are expecting their first child next May!

1 Comments:

  • Yes, he's been very cute of late. He's starting to grow into a little boy more and more every day.

    Incidentally, there's something wrong with child mullets?

    By Blogger Patrick, at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home