crazy legs: the blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

General Musings Part 1

Just because I'm a cranky pregnant lady, I thought it well within my rights to put together a little list of things that I miss from my non-pregnant days.  These are the things Patrick gets to hear me complain about on a regular basis; plus I thought it might be therapeutic.  Chief among these things are the following in no particular order:
Sleeping comfortably
Playing tennis on sunny 82 degree days
Beer
Caffeinated Diet Coke
Sitting down and standing up without groaning
Helping Patrick with home improvement-y type stuff (that kitchen floor is going to cost me for the rest of my life)
Being allowed to carry a 24 case of pop
Beer
Letting Frankie sleep on my stomach (his preferred resting spot)
My non-swollen ankles and feet
Caffeinated coffee
Staying awake past 10:00
Beer
I know that giving up these things is a really small price to pay and is going to be completely worth it in the end, so don't think I'm some monster.   Although, I'd kill for a beer....

1 Comments:

  • No, no, I'll continue to carry the pop even after you give birth. I just may need some help cleaning out the litter box...

    By Blogger Patrick, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home