crazy legs: the blog

Friday, July 02, 2004

Everywhere you look....babies!

I don't know if it's common, but since Heidi's been pregnant, I've been much more aware of Moms to be as well as babies. Literally, everybody's having kids!

Our congrats go out to Andrea and Russ, friends of ours who just had their 2nd child, Megan Carroll, this week.

Also, my friend/vendor Terri C. just announced that she's pregnant. I'm very happy for her.

Is it just me, or is there just an amazing rash of offspring overtaking the country?

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, this philosophical baby talk is great, but I'm both intrigued and perplexed by this "e-pregnancy" thing on the menu to the left. Is it possible my dream could finally become reality? Could I get my own cyber-ankle-biter without having the psychological and financial life ripped from my soul by some over-bearing wife/hag creature. This sheds a whole new light on life!

    Scott F.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM  

  • Dare to dream, Scott!
    Patrick

    By Blogger Patrick, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home